All visitors deserve a great experience!
Please remember that you are not the only one that uses our facilities, use our three bees to ensure that other current and future guests can also have a great, safe experience.
Our Three Bees
- Caretakers MUST supervise their young explorers at ALL times.
- Visitors MUST use their indoor speaking voice and walking feet at the South Dakota Discovery Center.
- Exhibits and displays are ONLY to be used as they are intended to. Look at signage for instruction and ask for help when it is needed.
- Everyone MUST pick up after themselves.
- Leave exhibits and displays as you found them.
- If you see something that might trip or injure another visitor, please pick it up or tell a SDDC staff member.
- We have over 15,000 pairs of hands that play in our SDDC Exhibit Hall every year. Make sure that the next explorer can play by respecting the facility, exhibits, and displays.
- Wait your turn, share, and, if asked, help someone that is struggling.
- Listen to and follow directions from SDDC staff.
Photo Policy (Implied Photo Release)
By entering the South Dakota Discovery Center, you are giving implied consent to having your picture taken and possibly being used for promotion and marketing purposes, including, but not limited to, in the media, on the internet, and in print.